Rent Relief and Housing Assistance Program (RRHAP)
If you have experienced a loss of income due to COVID-19, your household may be eligible for rent payments for up to $2,000 per month for up to three (3) months. Rent payments shall not exceed the actual monthly rent owed by the tenants for the time period August 1, 2020 to December 28, 2020. Rent assistance payments will be made directly to the landlord/property management company.
1. 18 Years or older;
2. Have current Lease/Rental Agreement, including Addendums;
3. Have valid government photo identification;
4. Total household income for all occupants listed on the Lease/Rental Agreement must not exceed 100% AMI (see following);
5. The leased premise must be the current primary residence of all tenants named on lease;
6. The lease term must not expire prior to the period for which rent relief is requested;
7. Lease/Rental Agreements may not include inter-family agreements (payments to immediate family members are ineligible;
8. Residence in government-funded housing is not eligible for rent assistance.
MAXIMUM HOUSEHOLD INCOME
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS / APPLICATION
For a list of required documents and to apply, please go the online application at the following link https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/cf591c9535e049579f33231e7b1234ed
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Waikiki Community Center at: firstname.lastname@example.org